Commercial LED Lighting
Proper lighting isn't just a luxury. Safety, productivity, communication, and positive sales are all factors of a properly lit environment. And, upgrades from traditional lighting have quick payback periods.
Benefits of your lighting upgrade:
- Quality: The quality of lighting offered by LEDs can create a better overall experience for employees and customers alike.
- Maintenance: LED lights last much longer than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs. LED lights can reliably last more than 50,000 hours, and in some commercial environments, they’re known to last even longer – more than 100,000 hours.
- Cost: LED lighting lasts longer, has lower maintenance costs, lower energy costs, and are subject to many incentive and rebates.
- Automation: LEDs can be put on automatic controls that adjust as lighting demands change, that means that businesses have added control over how much energy they use according to lighting needs.
- Efficiency: LED lights use about 75-80% less energy than traditional incandescent light bulbs and about 65% less energy than halogen bulbs.
Efficient Power Tech also helps our clients find energy rebates and incentives that help you save money while you implement cost-saving strategies. The payback period for energy savings is short, and made shorter with rebates and incentives. Call us for a no-brainer energy consumption upgrade.
Request a Walkthrough
Browse our LED Lighting Catalog
Commercial LED Lighting Applications
Exterior LED Lighting
Interior LED Lighting
Light Poles & Brackets
Commercial LED Lighting Case Studies
When you have a need for LED lighting the only name to remember is Efficient Power Tech. EPT is an amazing company that's run by awesome people. They have done a lot of work at my automotive business. They have a vast knowledge of products, are efficient, honest, and priced fairly.
Owner, Upland Automotive