Building Automation Systems
A building automation system (BAS) uses interlinked networks of software and hardware to monitor and control a building’s mechanical and electrical systems, including heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire systems.
Whether you’re interested in controlling one 250,000 sq. ft. facility or one hundred 3,000 sq. ft. facilities, Efficient Power Tech has the building automation system that is right for YOU.
Contact Efficient Power Tech
Our team can help you become a building automation management champion.
Efficient Power Tech provides the following Building Automation Tools:
Building Automation Control System
Entouch offers a Building Automation Control System that lets you get control of your energy usage. You can measure and manage your energy usage across facilities at any time of day, from anywhere, securely. Entouch also offers predictive maintenance alerts for systems that may fail.
Entouch provides you with the following benefits:
- Maintenance Savings
- Enterprise-Wide Transparency
- System Control
- Usage Reports
- Demand Management
- Low System Integration Costs
- 24/7/365 Support & Professional Monitoring
Verdigris smart meters measure at the circuit-level in addition to mains, so that we can tell you exactly how much energy each component saves.
Smart metering offers:
- Approved and compliant with international standards: UL, CE, FCC part 15 class A, TUV certified.
- Works for all kinds of buildings (breaker boxes, sub-panels, switch gears, or mains).
- Can be mounted externally outside.
- Easy Installation
- Data is available 24/7
- Once connected, our smart sensors charge directly from the circuit panels.
- One gateway with 42 sensors consume less than 10 watts, equivalent to a home router. Never worry about recharging.
Building Automation Sensors
The key to being able to automate your systems is understanding the physical conditions of your facility. Our collection of sensors allow you to plan for occupancy, or temperature, or safety needs.
- Temperature Sensors
- Water Detect Sensors
- Open-Close Sensors
- Infrared Motion Sensors
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Sensor
- Voltage Detection
- Light Meters
- And more...
Distributed Energy Resources Networking
Blue Pillar began life helping hospitals network and control backup power generation. Now that customers have begin managing their own power systems behind the meter, the need to network and manage these systems have grown. Blue Pillar offers distributed energy resource networking and management services.
Blue Pillar provides networked power generation systems:
- Eliminate the complexities of Building Automation
- Easy to understand systems
- Automation experts so you don't have to be
- Distributed industrial automation plug-n-play