Contact Us for Pricing
AIR SANITIZING | CIRCADIAN LED | 2X4 TROFFER RETROFIT
- Cleanse® Retrofit Troffer utilizes a combination of air filtration with UV (A+C) light to sanitize air, inactivate pathogens, and decrease contamination while providing comfortable healthy light to illuminate the work space.
- Easily retrofit any existing standard 2 ft x 4 ft luminaire in as little as 15 minutes to an air sanitizing LED luminaire with the Cleanse Retrofit Troffer without breaching the plenum keeping facility disruptions and installation cost at a minimum.
- Ultra efficient multi-stage air sanitization process that utilizes easy to replace HEPA/ charcoal filter and UV LED (A+C) module. Recommended to replaced filter every 6 month and UV LED module every 24 months.*
- Achieves 99.9% removal rate among four common airborne pathogens responsible for most hospital acquired infections.
- UV LED have four times the life expectancy (24-month) without the safety concerns of hazardous material exposure or waste disposal in comparison to traditional mercurybased bulbs.
- Features Healthe’s patented True Circadian spectrum technology with a choice of GoodDay (5000K or 4000K) suitable for daytime intensive environments or GoodNight (2700K) ideal for evening applications.
- Recessed Housing Kit (ACC-07010) can be purchased separately for installation due to incompatibility with existing troffer housing or in new construction settings.
This product practices one or more claims of the following U.S. patents: 8,506,118; 7,528,421; 7,824,065